Ts & Cs for the use of the bowling machine
The bowling machine is for the use of ALL members of Stirling County Cricket Club. SCCC has agreed that any user wishing to make use of the bowling machine MUST follow the guidelines set out below:
- You may only use the bowling machine if accompanied by a qualified user (qualified user being someone who has been shown how to use a bowling machine correctly).
- Any SCCC member using the machine does so at his/her own risk.
- The qualified user must ensure the safety of all people using the machine whilst in their care. All users must inform people of the importance of health and safety and gain their acceptance of this policy as well.
- Any user that breaches the manufacturers recommended operating procedures does so completely at their own risk and SCCC will accept no liability for the user’s failure to comply.
- Any user found to be using the machine improperly will be suspended from further use and may lead to disciplinary action.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the machine BEFORE use and advise SCCC if there is an issue with the machine.
- Any user causing damage may be liable for repair charges.
- Any user accepts FULL responsibility for the machine and sundries including balls. Any loss will result in the user being liable for replacement charges.