Net booking 2020 - Terms and Conditions
In booking your net session, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Please read the following carefully, as failure to adhere to these may result in net booking privileges being withdrawn.
- The following terms and conditions are compliant with the Cricket Scotland (CS) guidelines which were announced on 19th June 2020. The club reserves the right to amend these at any time in line with any further CS guidance that may be released.
- In line with current Scottish Government guidance, if you are symptomatic, living in a household with a possible COVID-19 infection or if you are classified as extremely vulnerable on health grounds, you should remain at home and follow Government guidance.
- Users must adhere to Scottish Government guidelines on group gatherings and sports training sessions.
- Social distancing of at least two metres must be maintained at all times (unless all participants are members of the same household).
- Wash hands at home before and after using the outdoor facilities. Although the club will endeavour to supply hand sanitiser on site, this cannot be guaranteed so please bring your own if possible.
- Participants must use their own equipment (including cricket balls). Club equipment, with the possible exception of stumps, will not be provided.
- You should endeavour, as much as possible, to ensure that no saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
- The Clubhouse will be closed to members at all times. Please bear this in mind with regards to toileting and any possible medical requirements that may arise.
- Members are using nets at their own risk.
- Net bookings will be divided into 2-hour slots. All bookings should be made at least 24 hours in advance (not doing so may result in failure to book the session).
- Try not to arrive too early. Aim to arrive at the start of your slot to help with social distancing.
- Do not overstay your allocated time slot, you should be clear of the area by the time the next users arrive. Do not stay to socialise.
- Bring your own filled drinking bottles, access to drinking water will not be possible.
- Avoid touching anything as much as possible whilst on club premises
- As always, the health and safety of participants is paramount - please ensure those using the nets minimise the risk of injury (wear helmets, pads etc).
Please ensure social distancing at all times you are at the club.