- Club Secretary who will be able to initially shadow the current Club Secretary and eventually overtake this role. The commitment is to attend one meeting per month, usually on the second Monday, from 7.30pm at the clubhouse and to take, type and distribute minutes to the Board. There may also be occasional correspondence to process or distribute to other Board members.
- An additional Treasurer to join the small team in place, specifically with a focus on assisting to audit the bar, stocktaking, etc. which can be at a time to suit.
All members are warmly invited to the Annual General Meeting, which will be at the clubhouse on Monday 11th November at 7.30 pm. Parents of junior members will be especially welcomed.
This is your opportunity to hear about the latest developments at the club, help elect officers and captains for the year ahead, and question the Board about club affairs.
The agenda is shown below.
Minutes of the previous General Meeting in March 2019 will be available on the night
2. Minutes of previous meeting
3. Matters arising
4. Chair’s report
5. Treasurer’s report
6. Election of Officers
More Articles ...
- 200 Club - October Winners
- Junior Fun Day and Awards Ceremony
- Senior Awards Night date Announced and Details of Junior Fun Day and Awards Evening
- Stirling County Announce Partnership with Callendar Estate
- Willie Morton - Funeral Details
- Willie Morton
- Social Open Day & Junior Sign-Up Day, Saturday 27th April (12-4pm) **SM Cricket Roadshow**
- Active Stirling Coach Education Courses Available