Access for Murgatroyd Finals at Stirling – Sunday 29 April 2018
Due to the Stirling Marathon there will be no vehicle access to the Club (in or out) between 9am and 4pm next Sunday.
Having spoken to the organisers, the only alternative for those going to the Club during that time is to park nearby in the retail park (free parking) and walk over to the Club (around 10 minutes).
Due to the many traffic restrictions in place during the day, including the long term closure of the road from the town centre, the only access to the retail park from the motorway network ( from north and south) is as follows:
• leave the M80/ M9 at junction 9 ( Granada Services)
• take the A91 St Andrews
• follow the road through various roundabouts until you reach the Muirton roundabout (near the Club) where the A91 road closes on the day.
• at the roundabout take a sharp left into the retail park
• park in the Park and Ride car park which is first left after entering the retail park.
• walk over to the ground around the front of Morrison’s supermarket.