2020 AGM date announced
This year’s Annual General Meeting will take place on Wednesday 25th November at 7.30 pm. Because of the current restrictions, we shall be holding the meeting via Zoom, and full details of how you can connect will be circulated nearer the time.
This is your opportunity to hear about the latest developments at the club, including how we are coping with the financial impact of the pandemic; to help elect officers and captains for the year ahead; and to question the Board about club affairs.
The agenda is below. We shall also be circulating the minutes of the Spring General Meeting, and the reports (items 4-7) in advance, so that members can read them beforehand and put questions if they wish. Could I encourage any members who have not yet paid their subscriptions for 2020 to do so (see below).
Hoping to see you on a screen on November 25th!
2. Minutes of previous meeting
3. Matters arising
4. Chair’s report (Jason Jones)
5. Senior Cricket report (Matt Tweedie)
6. Junior Cricket report (Brian and Vicki Hambly)
7. Treasurer’s report (John Howell)
8. Election of Officers For election: Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Head of Cricket, Head of Club Development, Head of Clubhouse Facilities, Head of Playing Facilities, Head of Marketing and Commercial, Membership Secretary, Match Secretary, Chair of Junior Section, Captains of 1st XI, 2nd XI, Sunday XI, Midweek XI, Women’s Cricket.
The club would like to remind all club members that membership fees are now due for the 2020 season. Membership fees are integral to helping us continue the good work already carried out this season in improving the ground and pavilion. Furthermore, club membership grants the member voting rights at this month’s AGM, giving them a chance to play a part in the decision-making process that will help shape the future of the club.
Although the club would like to reiterate its gratitude to those who have continued to pay this season’s membership in full, we also acknowledge that there will be members who, given the situation in which we all find ourselves, are unable or unwilling to pay a full membership. If this is the case, we would like to offer a 50% reduction, applied to either the 2020 (if you haven’t paid yet) or 2021 season. If you wish to exercise this option, please contact the club via firstname.lastname@example.org
A list of membership types, associated fees and PayPal payment details can be found at the following link: https://stirlingcountycc.co.uk/index.php/joining-us